Our award winning and fastest selling makeup course that is exclusively designed for existing professionals, 200+ professionals have taken this course over the last 1 year and this is the same course that accredits and certifies all the Partner Makeup Artists working for ‘Urban Company’ in Southern India. This course is designed keeping the client requirements and the current trends in mind.
Professional Accreditation Program
Certified 4 Day Makeup course designed exclusively for existing professionals.
- Tools and product knowledge
- Cleansing Procedures
- Hygiene and safety
- Skin analysis, Face shapes and skin tones.
- Correct application and choice of foundation
- Highlighting & Contouring
- Achieving perfect lips
- Application and blending of Eye makeup
- Application of Eyeliners
- False Lash Application
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Client consultation techniques
- Building your make-up kit
- 2 party Look demonstrations
- Understanding & Leading a look discussion
- The art of Look visualisation
- Practice and correction sessions
The course is only for existing professionals. All candidates must be above 18 years at the time of course commencement.
- To confirm enrolment, the applicant must pay the full course fee of 15,000 INR
- The academy is committed to a fair and transparent policy in respect of the fees and the charges it expects students to pay.
- If for any reason any student does not complete their course, and joins the successive batch, then the new fee regime (if any) will be applicable.
- Students who withdraw after registration in the selected course, will stand to lose the entire fee without an option of using the amount for any other batch or any other service by Aliya Baig Academy of Makeup or any other affiliates
- The academy is committed to a fair and transparent policy in respect of the fees and the charges it expects students to pay. Candidates must read and understand the rules pertaining to payment and refund of fees, before seeking admission to any course at ABAM. The ultimate responsibility of seeking information lies with the student.